What is your challenge?
365bet体育皇冠Explore our sampling of projects then let us know how we can help you.
With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow and thrive.
...we told you that just to meet 2030 growth forecasts, we need to invest $3.3 trillion in infrastructure globally? That by 2035, Americans will spend an average of 160 hours a year stuck in traffic due to insufficient infrastructure? That if we continue what we’re doing today, there will not be enough water in the world to quench the thirst of the world population and keep current energy and power solutions going by 2040?
Robust infrastructure establishes the backbone of productive, economically strong communities as assets essential to commerce, trade, public safety and quality of life. When it comes to designing investible infrastructure that addresses the big issues we face in the world—unprecedented urbanization, catastrophic climate threats and both human and natural resources constraints, there’s no partner more capable than us – after all, Engineering News-Record just named us the No. 1 Firm on their Top 500 Design Firms list for the second consecutive year.
What if we showed you how doubling the Panama Canal’s capacity ensured the Canal’s vital role in the future of maritime trade? How a sewer superstructure is keeping 36 Olympic-sized swimming pools worth of stormwater from flooding the streets. And what if we showed you how a new airport runway, which will effectively double capacity, will also generate 7,800 new jobs and an additional $5 billion for a regional economy?
Because it’s time to reimagine an infrastructure future that delivers more for society, not only in terms of fiscal responsibility, but also in measures of community wellbeing, public safety, business productivity and quality of life—the ultimate outcomes that infrastructure programs are meant to serve. To bring critical infrastructure programs to fruition, we work with communities to accelerate return-oriented infrastructure developments that make a clear case for sustainable outcomes:
- Addressing the world’s water-energy nexus and pushing modern sanitation forward to give more people access to clean water and a healthier environment.
- Blending human need, environmental stewardship, value creation, science and art into transformative built environments that celebrate culture and history and provide a link to future prosperity.
- Moving people and goods, connecting communities and advancing global commerce by road, rail, air and water through efficient and effective systems.
- An environmental commitment that extends beyond compliance and reducing environmental impacts to restoring impacted natural resources and advancing the safety and security of the nations where we work.
- Making the “impossible” possible, whether it’s solving a complex process challenge to get a new product to market, finding the right treatment solution to get a system online or figuring out how to meet regulatory compliance on lifechanging solutions from pharmaceuticals to electronics.
365bet体育皇冠Top 500 Design Firms (ENR)
Wastewater Treatment Plants (ENR)
Top Design Firms - Airports (ENR)
Top Design Firms - Manufacturing (ENR)
Addressing critical infrastructure needs is among the most rewarding work we do, because it makes such a positive difference in the communities and companies we serve, helping to resolve major issues like water, mobility, urbanization and security with smart and sustainable solutions.
Ford Motor Company, Automotive Production Systems Optimization, Kentucky, U.S.
Supporting one of Ford's manufacturing plants, Jacobs provided data-driven insights, robotic simulations and solutions aimed at increasing capability and uptime and maximizing value across three production lines that achieved an impressive 47 percent total improvement rate across three production lines.
Diamond Light Source, Diamond Synchrotron, Oxford, England, U.K.
Procter & Gamble, Singapore Innovation Center, Singapore
From site selection and planning approvals to project completion, we led the entirety of design, engineering and construction management for this 335,000-square-foot urban R&D, pilot manufacturing and consumer testing facility.
University of Southampton, Mountbatten Nanotechnology Electronics Research Complex, U.K.
365bet体育皇冠Designed by Jacobs to be a world-leading nanotechnology research facility housing multiple research, teaching and administration accommodations, this 130,000-square-foot facility is organized to fit on a constrained site and provide a new beacon marking entry to the campus.